Join Frontline Credit Union today!
Ding-free® access to thousands of ATM's Canada-wide.
As a member of THE EXCHANGE® and ACCULINK® Networks, your Frontline Member Card® debit card provides you with ding-free® access to thousands of ATMs Canada-wide (which means “no surcharge”) as well as the United States. You can access your money, make deposits, and do a balance inquiry ding free® .
Note: these transactions will be subject to the Everyday Transaction fees applicable to your account and some ATMs are cash dispense only.
Reliable access to your money
For a list of ATM networks where you can use your MemberCard®, just look for the network logos on the back of your MemberCard®.
- Observe your surroundings before using an ATM. If the machine is obstructed from view or poorly lit, visit another ATM.
- Shield the screen and keyboard so anyone waiting to use the ATM cannot see you enter your PIN or transaction amount.
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave immediately. If anyone follows you after making a transaction, go to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
- When using an enclosed ATM that requires your card to open the door, avoid letting strangers follow you inside.
Protecting Your Card
- Keep your card in a safe place to avoid damage or theft.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Never write the PIN down on anything in your wallet or on the card.
- When selecting a PIN, avoid numbers and letters that relate to your personal information. For example, don't use your initials, birthday, telephone or Social Insurance Number.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to your financial institution.
Travelling outside of Canada?
Frontline cardholders have access to over 40,000 surcharge-free ATMs while traveling in the US with the Allpoint Network; the US’s largest surcharge-free ATM Network.
Find your nearest surcharge-free ATM in Canada or the US on the Exchange Network.