Join Frontline Credit Union today!
Travel Insurance Program
When travelling outside of your home province, territory or country, your government health care plans don't travel with you.
Travel insurance bridges that gap in coverage to help you stay protected during a medical emergency. Be sure to carry travel insurance to safeguard your finances and enjoy a worry-free trip.
Features and Benefits include:
- Up to $10 million in out-of-province coverage for emergency hospital and doctor visits
- Exceptional claims service when you need it most
- Affordable coverage with plans starting as low as $20 per trip.
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual emergency travel assistance
- Convenient multi-trip plans ideal for frequent travellers, including an 8-day plan
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
- Quick and easy application process
For more information, please visit a customer service representative at your credit union or call CUMIS® Travel Insurance at 1-877-885-2847.
Note: Some products have more underwriting qualifications than others. For complete details call 1-877-885-2847.
CUMIS® Travel Insurance Program is underwritten by Co-operators Life Insurance Company and administered by TIC Travel Insurance Coordinators Ltd. Take Flight™ is a trademark of TIC Travel Insurance Coordinators Ltd.
Coverage designed to meet the needs of credit union members.
Below are the many plans and options designed just for you under the CUMIS® Travel Insurance Program.
If you have any questions about additional coverage or want to know more, call 1-877-885-2847.
- Emergency Hospital and Medical Insurance Coverage
- Frequent Travellers (Multi-trip Basic Plan)
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Plans (Basic or Select)
- Trip Interruption Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flight Accident
- All-inclusive Package Plan
Ready to buy?
Travel insurance does not cover everything. For a complete description of benefits and exclusions, please see the certificate of insurance. This product is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies, and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd.