Our 65th Annual General Meeting!
Notice of Our 65th Annual General Meeting
April 4th 2014!
Please be advised that the 65th Annual general Meeting of Frontline Credit Union shall be held in the City of Ottawa, at the Churchill Senior Centre, located at 345 Richmond Road on Friday, April 4th, 2014.
Business Meeting: 6:00pm
The Purpose of this Meeting is:
- To recieve the report of the board of Directors, the Financial Statements, and the Auditor's Report
- TO appoint Auditors for the current year
- To elect Director's for terms expiring on the Board
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting
Make your vote count April 4th, 2014!
Call for Nominations
This year, two of our current Board Members terms are expiring. As per our by-laws and policies, the Nominating Committee will be accepting nominations from Credit Union members wishing to serve a three year term on the Board.
Frontline Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 4100 members and managed assets of over 100 Million dollars. We offer quality banking, lending, and investment services and pride ourselves in personal, professional service.
If you are interested, please submit your desire to stand for election, the qualifications that you have that you feel will benefit the Credit Union as well as the name and contact information of your nominator to:
- Mike Cyr, Chair of the Nominating Committee
- Debbie McCabe, Chief Executive Officer
- Debbie Hamilton, Director of Operations
Your application may be returned to the Nominating Committee via:
Fax: (613) 729-5075
Mail: 365 Richmond Road Ottawa, ON, K2A 0E7
All applications must be recieved no later than 4:00pm on March 5th, 2014